Metrics that are covered : CAPEX to Sales Ratio ,Net Promoter Score (NPS) ,Customer Retention Rate ,Customer Profitability Score ,Customer Lifetime Value
11. CAPEX to Sales Ratio = CAPEX to Sales Ratio measures the level of investments a company is making into its future. It compares the capital expenditure (CAPEX) to sales in a given period. CAPEX to Sales Ratio = (CAPEX in period t / Net Sales in period t) x 100
12. Net Promoter Score (NPS) = The Net Promoter Score, is based on the fundamental perspective that every company’s customers can be divided into three categories: Promoters, Passives, and Detractors.
By asking one simple question — How likely is it that you would recommend [your company] to a friend or colleague? — you can track these groups and get a clear measure of your company’s performance through your customers’ eyes. Customers respond on a 0-to-10 point rating scale and are categorized as follows:
Promoters (score 9-10) are loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and refer others, fueling growth.
Passives (score 7-8) are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers who are vulnerable to competitive offerings.
Detractors (score 0-6) are unhappy customers who can damage your brand and impede growth through negative word-of-mouth.
To calculate your company’s NPS, take the percentage of customers who are Promoters and subtract the percentage who are Detractors.
13. Customer Retention Rate = Customer retention rate is the number of customers you manage to keep with respect to the number you had at the start of your period. This does not count new customers.CRR = ((E-N)/S)*100 where
1. Number of customer at the end of a period – E
2. Number of new customers acquired during that period – N
3. Number of customers at the start of that period – S
14. Customer Profitability Score = is the profit the firm makes from serving a customer or customer group over a specified period of time, specifically the difference between the revenues earned from and the costs associated with the customer relationship in a specified period
15. Customer Lifetime Value = is a prediction of the net profit attributed to the entire future relationship with a customer. Customer Lifetime Value = (Average Value of a Sale) X (Number of Repeat Transactions) X (Average Retention Time in Months or Years)